Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adoption ROCKS!


Here it is!!!!  I cannot tell you how excited I am about this shirt!  Even more exciting that we are starting our pre-sale of these shirts on the day that our Home Study was FINALIZED and sent for state approval!  YAY!!!!!!!

I can take credit for NONE of these shirts...so I will give credit where credit is due:

Idea and Vision - GOD!
Design - Garen McConnell
Color Choice - my friend, Melissa (who suggested blue for BOY!)
Slogan "Adoption Rocks" - That'd be the super cool man I am married to!
James 1:27 - Okay, so I chose the verse, but considering it's God's Word, we will go with GOD on this one! 

Now, for the good stuff!  The PRE-SALE IS ON!!!  We will be selling shirts starting right now and going through October 13th!  As I shared in my previous post, our hope is to get the order turned in and the shirts back to you in time for you to wear them on Orphan Sunday which is November 6th! 

It's a regular-cut, 100% cotton, shirt, and we will be offering them in both youth and adult sizes. 


Adult shirts are $25 and come in sizes...S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, and 5X.
Youth shirts are $15 and come in sizes...XS (2-4), S (6-8), M (10-12), L (14-16), XL (18-20)
***If your kids prefer an adult size, it's fine.  The price will still be $15. ***
AND, that price INCLUDES shipping or local delivery!  :))) 

To buy a shirt, please go to the blog and look in the upper left hand corner.  There is a "DONATE" button that will take you straight to PayPal where you can place your order.  In the comments section, let me know who you are ordering for (ex. 2 Adults, 2 Kids) and what sizes you would like (ex. Adult Small, Youth Large). 

If you are a Dave Ramsey fanatic (we are, so I can relate!), or you are just not thrilled with the idea of PayPal, let me know, and I will let you know our address so you can send a check!  Please include your shipping address, as well!  If you have questions, concerns, or are just generally confused, let me know.  You can e-mail me at nsgruhn@yahoo.com

 
Thanks so much for the support!  We can't wait to see what God does.  I am hoping that there will be at least 147 of us wearing these shirts all across the country on Orphan Sunday.  One person for every 1 MILLION orphans!  If that were true, we could EACH be interceding through prayer for 147 MILLION orphans on that day. 

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and oppressed." - Psalm 82:3

And, if you want, please feel free to share this blog post on Facebook, through e-mail and with anyone and everyone who you think might be encouraged by our blog or who might just want a new, fabulous blue shirt!  ;)

Thanks for going on this journey with us.  We are blessed for it!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment